Post by Profilerreid on Sept 25, 2010 20:42:32 GMT -5
1. How do you feel about your performance at the first challenge? I think I was a very big help to my tribe. I was very active, what does that tell you about my social life, and thought that with how active everyone else was being we would no doubt run away with it.
2. What can your tribe to do avoid the next Tribal Council? I agree with Betty, after the first night everyone felt that we had it in the bag and I'm sure that caused us to lose in the end.
3. How are you voting tonight? I think we need to make the tribe stonger, so we don't lose any more competitions. So who helped the most and who helped the least in the challenge will definatly come into play when decided who I'm voting for.
Post by Billy Miller on Sept 25, 2010 22:21:25 GMT -5
Tribal Council Questions for Everyone 1. How do you feel about your performance at the first challenge? Mine wasn't that great...I'll admit that. Probably one of the worst challenges I've done. I was on when it was orignally posted but no one was really saying anything. I was also on during the day...again no one was saying anything and we were in the middle of a sentance, so I really didn't know what to add.
2. What can your tribe to do avoid the next Tribal Council? Well, I'm hoping the next challenge suits me good to do...and is not as um different as this one. I think it was just a weird one for all of us.
1. How do you feel about your performance at the first challenge?I think that I contributed well. I created a sentence, and posted around 10-15 times. I had a crazy busy day, and no time on computer, and it was not letting me log in for who knows why.
2. What can your tribe to do avoid the next Tribal Council? Work together more as a team
3. How are you voting tonight Not sure yet.
PS. Anyone know why it copies the "read more" link on bottom when u copy and paste anything?